Welcome

« Older   Newer »

1. Tathlena

Mother of Dragons

Group
    L'Arpia

Status
    I've decided to open this topic to let us practice in this language, since I've heard that italian users were having troubles into speaking and writing in english. I'm not a teacher and I will probably make many grammar mistakes, however I think we should try to communicate in this language in order to have at least a minimum level of english knowledge.
    English is the most important foreign language to know since is the most used when you travel, work and use internet. We're not doing this ONLY for DC, but for our own culture, too :)
    You musn't be afraid to make mistakes or bad sentences, we have all to learn, so please feel free to write anything that comes on your mind, the only rule is to write and think by using only the English language.
    If you don't understand something that the previous user posted then you can ask for information by writing in your native language, but please use the spoiler code in this case.
    I'll repeat it again: I will probably made a lot of mistakes, so please be patient, I will have to edit my posts many times XD

Any question?

22 replies since 17/9/2014, 22:49   200 views